Daniel 伯杰 is an attorney focusing his practice on complex civil litigation. Daniel represents businesses and individuals in commercial disputes involving a wide range of issues including contract law, unfair competition and trade secrets, professional liability, 商业侵权. Daniel has experience litigating cases in both state and federal courts, as well as defending and prosecuting appeals in the Virginia Supreme Court.
Before going into private practice, Daniel served as Judicial Clerk to Hon. 罗伯特J. Humphreys, Court of Appeals of Virginia, 2011-2013.
- Obtained dismissal of all claims against former directors of a condominium association in a suit brought by the company alleging misconduct. Judgment upheld on appeal to the Virginia Supreme Court and obtained an award of all attorneys’ fees and costs for the former directors.
- Represented a bank in multiple litigated matters in various courts relating to nonperforming assets purchased by the bank from a failed financial institution through the FDIC.
- Represented a bank in litigation alleging fraud and challenging the bank’s security interest in real property collateral.
- Advised and represented a court-appointed receiver in connection with the liquidation of real property assets spanning multiple states.
- Represented a business in litigation against a former employee and the employee’s new company alleging misappropriation of trade secrets and trademark infringement.
- 弗吉尼亚海滩 Bar Association
- 诺福克 & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America, Commercial 诉讼, 2022 and 2023
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Commercial 诉讼, 2022 and 2023
- Volunteer Hampton Roads, Board of Directors